Thursday, July 7, 2011

Charlie veitch – ‘TRAITOR’

Am I one to jump to conclusions? NO!

Charlie has been gotten at, I believe the PTB have in some way threatened Charlie and is using him as a front man which in my humble opinion is puts him on the level equal to Tony B(liar), Cameron, brown, Obama, the queen et al.

Ok, we do not know for sure, sure if he has been threatened and is acting to protect himself and or his family. Well and I am sure my wife would not like to hear this, but I would not under any circumstances cow tow to the powers that be, I would rather be Hogg tied and beaten with a totem pole of pineapples. I would not compromise my beliefs that the PTB are colluding to murder innocents, imprison us in our country, and bring about a world tyranny.

The acts that Charlie is now participating in go beyond the limits of submission. He is actively collaborating with those who he has been fighting against in the past.(Prepare the tar and feathers)

Regardless of what Charlie is saying now, I still believe the ‘Love Police’ are doing a great job, however if Charlie Is still an active member of the ‘Love police’ then I will no longer take their contribution to the freedom movement seriously.

I now do not take great pleasure in doing this but I, for my part, declare Charlie Veitch ‘PERSONA NON GRATA’ He has now become an enemy of the state.

What he needs to do now is come out with the real reason he has turned 180 degrees and ‘WARN’ us that he is no longer able to make any serious comments due to being manipulated. 
But NO! He will be appearing on the British Bullshit Corporation (BBC) indoctrination program.
I am sorry for what you are having to go through Charlie, but you have made your bed – You now have to lay in it.
Namaste, phil;

Then again, and a reminder from a great mind treeman from FMOTL
"Conceal me what I am , and be my aid For such disguise as haply shall become the form of my intent."
He could just be right and I hope I am wrong

No comments: