Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gandhi's Birthday

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (2 Aug 1848 - 30 January 1948)
Music: Carl Orff (July 10, 1895 - March 29, 1982): Carmina Burana (1936)

An interesting and fruitful conversation last night, held by a few freeman on the land, brought up a point that has resonated with me.
I won't mention any names, those who were there know who they were and it does keep the authorities guessing  :D

In the film 'Gandhi' when the authorities stand at the salt work gates.
(TRY HALF VOLUME FOR THE FIRST BOOM @ :20 sec)
Whatever the authorities do - we will carry on with what we are doing.
Sooner or later, as was reported by the troops involved, they got sick to the stomach after so much carnage.
They lived the rest of their lives in 'SHAME', NEVER being able to forget what they did.
"I was told to do it"
I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

 Helen Keller

We are legion
we do not forgive
we do not forget
EXPECT US
Namaste, rev;

No comments: